Sunday, 3 March 2013

Rowan again

I've managed to get Blogger to behave itself and recognise the Angora Haze video.


I am quite ridiculously proud of this.  Not getting Blogger to behave - but the video itself, more specifically, seeing one of the garments in the video.  This is daft, because it is not as if it is the Rowan magazine itself, and the brochure isn't even released yet.

But the video is released.  Thing A might just have something to do with the first garment in the video, which is called Audrey, and is also to be seen on the front cover.

Edited to add:   And now I cannot get it to play in the blog post.  This is very frustrating.  Why will it not play? It just keeps telling me that 'an error occurred' and that I should try again later. Is there anything that I can do to make it play?   Anyone?

3 comments:

Sel and Poivre said...

I can't comment on the video issue except to tell you I didn't have any problem watching it just now. Again thank you for sharing it!

Fiona said...

It still won't play for me - but I'm glad you've been able to watch it. :)

Anonymous said...

It played for me on my ipad - not much consolation for you I know :(

Terdotty