Saturday, 2 March 2013

Rowan 54

I can't keep quiet about this!

Rowan have posted a video preview of the next magazine, which will be released this summer.


So many beautiful things, I hardly know where to start.  I want to cast on for Anatolia immediately, if not sooner, and I also want to make all the garments from Kaffe Fassett.

There are some new yarns too - foremost among which, to my mind, is Angora Haze, which has its own brochure.    There's a video for that, too, but I can't get Blogger to recognise it, which is rather frustrating.  But you can see it if you go here.

The beautiful cardigan on the front cover of that particular brochure might perhaps have had something to do with me.......


3 comments:

Sel and Poivre said...

Wow. Thanks for posting this link! So much to consider!

Anne said...

Aha, was that one of the projects you blogged, didn't blog, about? Ooh huh, so what is the new yarn like? Could it be a sub for Kidsilk Aura do you think? Or is it thin like haze.

Inquiring minds you know.....

I was astounded when all of those videos appeared...I blogged about them too....I sure hoe Rowan meant to release them this early :)

Fiona said...

It was indeed, Anne! And I don't think I am allowed to say much more about the yarn, apart from just mentioning that it is gorgeous. It is literally soft as a kitten...

It is lovely getting such an early preview, isn't it! - I am making lists already.