Monday, 4 March 2013

Blink, and you've missed it....

By which I mean the Rowan preview videos - it seems that they were not supposed to be released just yet, and they've been taken down.

From Rowan's facebook page:

Whoops a daisy! We accidently released a preview of our Autumn Winter 2013 collections. We’ve now removed it but, if you were one of the lucky ones who managed to catch a peek then we hope you liked it!!!

Ah well, it did seem a bit too good to be true!   And yes, I did like it very much!



On another note entirely, I am going to sell my spinning wheel.  More on this very soon - I need to take some photographs.  It is a Wee Peggy - one of the originals, made in the early 1970's from what I can discover, and it is in good condition - it's been used, looked after, and loved.  This is a castle wheel, very similar to an Ashford Traveller, and it has a built in Lazy Kate.  I am going to sell it together with all the bobbins and also two Ashford carders - full size, hardly used.  Buyer collects.  I shall be listing it on eBay - but in the meantime....
Any offers?




1 comment:

Sel and Poivre said...

Phew glad I caught the preview while I could!