Thursday, 6 December 2012

All change!

I have had to stop working on Thing A.  Not recommended really, when I have precisely one more week to get the whole thing finished and posted, but outside events mean that this is a necessity.

My neighbour has just had her baby, some weeks early.  Babies arrive when they want to, of course, and they don't necessarily wait until people have finished knitting things for them.  And that includes the Apple Tree Blanket.

So I have set Thing A aside - I was just doing some of the finishing work, for a change, and very nice it was to be doing something different - picked up the blanket, and am now knitting apple trees like there's no tomorrow.    It won't be done today, because I do want to wash it - and of course then it needs to dry.   But it will be ready tomorrow morning.

No picture now, too busy knitting.

No comments: