I have just realised that I forgot to take any pictures of my Fair Isle project before it went in the post. I must be getting absent-minded.
I've finished knitting Blake, and I'm zooming along with the last sleeve of Brier. I must pause and do a bit of blocking with the steam iron, then I can start the seaming. But it is apparent that very shortly I shall have no actual garment on the needles - quite unusual for me.
Next will be a basic raglan pullover for my husband in Rowan Lima, probably with a shallow V neckline - I shall take my numbers from Ann Budd's excellent Handy Book of Sweater Patterns.
Still thinking somewhat about the stash, which is taking up entirely too much room - I have two large metal shelving units, and if it was all on there, neatly tucked away in nicely labelled plastic boxes, then I'd have no problem with it. Unfortunately it is not - the plastic boxes are indeed full, but they are not on the shelves, as the shelves themselves are full.
I am going to focus on knitting up the heavy yarns, to start with. This seems logical, as they take up a lot of room. So after the Lima pullover for my husband, I shall finally cast on for Wild Saffron. I seem to remember saying something along these lines last year - the best laid plans, etc...... We shall see.