Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Shimmery stuff

I finished these pretty little mitts a couple of days ago.


I am not usually much for shiny sparkly things, at least in my knitting, but these are just so sweet.  I do wish I could take better photographs, at times like this.


They are soft and comfortable to wear, as well.  I am thinking now of all the possibilities of colour choices, and trying hard not to get carried away.

I've been knitting these for Alison Crowther-Smith, you'll find all the details on her website.

And - of course - now that I've finished the Frost Flowers mitts, I've started something new.  Again, this is for Alison.  I've not got very far yet, as you can see.  But my goodness, it is pretty already.


1 comment:

Alison said...

I am VERY (possibly over) excited Fiona! Ali x