Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Head above water

I have finished! No more 4ply for a little while, at least.

I have been offered more work, it is hard to say no - my daughter has pointed out that as long as it doesn't feel like a chore, it is fine. And she is right, of course. So I will be doing more, it will pay for all my other knitting, and that can't be bad!

What I need to do now is a whole lot of finishing up of lots of things that are on the needles.

Shadow[]box is first. (I love making the little box with brackets. Very childish of me!)

Then my black Opal.

Then my husband's socks, these have been travelling around in my handbag for far too long, also I want another pair (or two) for myself so these need to be dealt with.

Then I can get on with Victor(ia) and hopefully have it finished before the cold weather is over. It is possible, but how likely is it that I will actually manage that, I wonder?

Time to take Jess for a walk now.....

No comments: