Monday, 14 February 2011

Another list

Garments that I hope to make this year -
  • Lambrook - in Rowan Revive. A tunic, which is very 'me', and with pockets too.
  • Jellicoe - a slip stitch colourwork cardigan in Rowan's Organic 4 ply cotton, very pretty.
  • Something from Hanne Falkenberg, probably Studio in black and cream.
  • Something from Alice Starmore, probably Norfolk in sand coloured cashmere mix 4ply from Elann.
  • Something for my husband - probably a Sarah Dallas pattern called Horizon from Rowan 28.
  • Something from Marianne Isager - probably Asante, in Rowan Felted Tweed.
  • Brea, in Colourmart supersoft merino DK.
  • Fayer, from Kim Hargreaves, in Alpaca Cotton.
  • Wild Saffron, from Marie Wallin, in Stylecraft Nature's Way.
  • Denim Purl, in ecru Rowan Denim.
Plus I must get on with the Earth Stripe Curtain, and I still have to finish Victor(ia) and my Black Opal. Not to mention Julia, which has been on the needles since last summer.

There will also be a rather large blanket to make as well, that's paid knitting work which is very motivating.

I am overcommitted again, something has to give.....

2 comments:

Sel and Poivre said...

Wow that is quite a list! You must knit like the wind!

casey said...

Love your list, as usual. Lots of ganseys there. Any summery knitting planned?