- Lambrook - in Rowan Revive. A tunic, which is very 'me', and with pockets too.
- Jellicoe - a slip stitch colourwork cardigan in Rowan's Organic 4 ply cotton, very pretty.
- Something from Hanne Falkenberg, probably Studio in black and cream.
- Something from Alice Starmore, probably Norfolk in sand coloured cashmere mix 4ply from Elann.
- Something for my husband - probably a Sarah Dallas pattern called Horizon from Rowan 28.
- Something from Marianne Isager - probably Asante, in Rowan Felted Tweed.
- Brea, in Colourmart supersoft merino DK.
- Fayer, from Kim Hargreaves, in Alpaca Cotton.
- Wild Saffron, from Marie Wallin, in Stylecraft Nature's Way.
- Denim Purl, in ecru Rowan Denim.
There will also be a rather large blanket to make as well, that's paid knitting work which is very motivating.
I am overcommitted again, something has to give.....