Thursday, 18 November 2010

Thursday

If you are a Rowan subscriber, then go along to the Rowan website and log in.

There is a preview of the Spring/Summer 2011 collection - Rowan 49, and all the pattern brochures as well. There is a picture of every new design. I don't think Rowan have ever done this before, and I do think it is a good idea.

There are two new yarns coming out - Panama and Savannah, and there are brochures for each of those. Also there are two pattern books from Martin Storey, one is called Purelife Classics and the other is Cotton Classics. And there is another baby book and another Amy Butler book.

A lot of very nice things in there. I am not going to start making lists despite my weakness for such things, as I know from past experience that I always change my mind when the actual magazine arrives.

No comments: