- A hat for myself - Felicity, using 2 balls of black Cashsoft Aran. Like this one.
- A scarf in Kidsilk Haze - Betty, from Kim Hargreaves newest book 'Touching Elegance'.
- A Tartan scarf in the brown colourway.
- Irish Moss - a cardigan from Nancy Bush, using lots of twisted stitches, in Peace Fleece DK.
- Alexi - a classic cardi from Kim Hargreaves. I will use Elann Quechua which is a wool/tencel blend and feels very silky and smooth, mine is camel colour.
- Another Alexi, in some supersoft navy merino from Colourmart.
- Victor, in Felted Tweed Aran. This is actually a men's pattern - I feel the need for a big snuggly warm pullover. And I like the sleeve detail in this pattern. Kim Hargreaves again, needless to say.
- Wild Saffron, with which I have immediately fallen completely in love. This is daft because the yarn is expensive. But oh, it is pretty. And I'd wear it so much!
- Eve's Ribs, which is just beautiful.
- Asante, which would be perfect in Felted Tweed.
- My poor neglected Mythos needs finishing.
- I really really want to be working on my Earth Stripe Curtain, as well.
- And I want to make some socks for myself on 2mm needles.
What I'm actually going to be knitting -
- A blue cotton cardigan for my mother-in-law. I am so nearly finished, I am on the last piece now.....
- Another cotton cardigan, turquoise this time, for my mother. My mum has reached the point where she can't knit any more - her sight is almost gone and she is having problems with her hands shaking - and she wants me to finish this for her. This shouldn't take too long, it is Aran weight cotton.
I know it is not an original request, but I really do want more hours in the day.