Saturday, 12 June 2010

Here she is!

Things have been busy around here.


She is very tiny - just eight weeks old yesterday - and very sweet. Right now she is finding everything just a little bit overwhelming, but this won't last long, I am sure.


She is eating and drinking as she should, and she's taken to the crate immediately. There is a whole collection of toys in there now, she's been carrying them in there one by one.


She is very time consuming. Knitting is sidelined for the time being, you won't be surprised to hear.


For those who have asked - she is an English Cocker Spaniel, and she is blue roan with tan - a very light blue roan. Adorableness is built-in, apparently.

10 comments:

tinebeest said...

Who cares that the knitting is sidelined if you have such a cuuuuuuuute puppy to show off!

Terdotty on Rav (Terri) said...

Ohmygoodness, she is absolutely fab. I can see you won't have time for knitting probably for a while, but no doubt having Jess will definitely makes up for that. When we got Murphy (our rescue collie cross) he was six months old and I felt shattered for about a week - almost like when I'd had a baby! So worth it though - big hugs to you and Jess, I'm trying not to be puppy broody... Any further pics will be much appreciated...!

minniemoll said...

She is so cute! I'm really a cat person, but I make exceptions for spaniels :)

Linda said...

Just gorgeous!

Sel and Poivre said...

I am envious beyond words...it helps to realize if I did have a puppy I would loose knitting time - not much but a little at least!

What a wonderful holiday you should have with your new baby on board!

Joan said...

Welcome to the new arrival. I shall be just as pleased to see news (and pictures) of Jess on the blog as your lovely knitting!

+marzipan+ said...

Oh congratulations!!!!
She's such a sweetie - more than compensates for lack of knitting,
love to you all ♥♥♥

Experimental Knitter said...

So sweet!

Helen said...

Another cat person here, saying that she's nearly as cute as a kitten :)

pip said...

what a beautiful spaniel.. you lucky thing :)