Friday, 28 May 2010

Meet Jess

Here she is - we visited again this afternoon.



She is exactly six weeks old today - don't you think the little tan eyebrows are just adorable? She has touches of tan on her paws, her ears and her nose as well.



She is definitely the smallest of the litter, and so pretty it is just unbelievable. She very much likes being held and stroked, and was completely relaxed in my hands - she actually fell asleep whilst my husband was holding her.

Here are the rest of the litter, who were all very interested in my husband's trouser hems, for some unknown reason.


And here is Jess - definitely smaller than the others.


Two more weeks and we can take her home!


And yes, that's a handknit cardigan in the first two pictures. Of course.

3 comments:

Martelle said...

Oh, she's SO gorgeous. I hope that the 2 week wait goes quickly for you.

Kai said...

Awww, she's so sweet!! I take it she's a Spaniel? She looks adorable and reminds me of our Cavaliers when we first got them! :D

Terdotty on Rav (Terri) said...

Oooh, what a beautiful girl, you must be desperate for the next two weeks to be over! Nice cardi too.