Saturday, 27 March 2010

Saturday again again

Now that it really is Saturday, I've got something to show you.

Go and have a quick look here.

I do think that is excellent. And I've been using it all the time since I saw this. So, tried and tested. Arrange your scarf like this, and you won't have any problems with the ends flying off over your shoulder in the wind.

There's even a video to show you how to do it.

Knitting? - that would be a dishcloth at the moment.

(Yes, this is still me.)

(And I still haven't finished seaming Nissa.)

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks very much for the pointer. I have seen people wearing scarves knotted that way or similar and wished I knew how to do it. I couldn't get the video to play, but managed to figure it out from the photo.

Linda said...

What a nifty knot, I will try that!

http://leafgreenknits.wordpress.com/