Monday, 22 February 2010

Ad interim

As you might have gathered from the lack of recent posts, I am not feeling too brilliant at the moment. The side effects of my current medication are turning out to be almost as unpleasant as the original problem. I hear that there are plenty of people who take this stuff with no difficulties at all - well, I wish that I was one of them, but it appears that I am not. And it isn't even making the original problem go away, either.

Sigh. I will get past this.

But in the meantime, I'm glad I've got my knitting.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Get well soon. x

BB said...

Feel better soon from me as well.

Heather said...

:-( That just adds insult to injury that your medication doesn't solve the original problem, but then makes you feel awful too. Hope you can get something more effective soon.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to read that you're still feeling badly. I do hope you find relief soon.
Barbara in CA

Helen said...

I'm sorry. Hang in there. Hugs.

Joan said...

Sorry to hear that you're still not feeling one hundred percent. What a blessing that you can still knit! Bon courage...