Friday, 15 January 2010

Excuses, excuses.....

I seem to have very nearly given up using the computer recently - this week, at least. I am way behind on my blog reading, and I have only looked into Ravelry - briefly - a couple of times. And as for browsing - nope, none at all. Not normal......

There is a reason. The thing is, I've had a bit of a difficult week, and the problem I am dealing with at the moment is aggravated by sitting, which is a bit inconvenient to say the least.

So, I have been avoiding sitting down, and that means that computer use has been drastically reduced.

It also means spinning just hasn't been happening, and I haven't put a single stitch into my needlepoint. (I did consider putting the floorstanding frame up on the sofa, but it wasn't stable enough. I need to work on this, there must be a way of sorting it out.)

Anyway, I will get there in the end. And I am still knitting, although not as much as normal.

In the meantime, if I am more than slightly remiss in replying to emails or messages, please forgive me.

2 comments:

Martelle said...

Sorry to hear that you're suffering. Hope that things improve soon and you can get more comfortable. Is knitting slightly propped up in bed feasible I wonder? If there's a way, I'm sure you'll find it!

Best wishes

Martelle

Violetstone said...

HI, I'm sorry to hear that you are not well. I could live without doing the computer but the others....

Hope you get better soon