Yesterday I felt the need for something different, something that could be finished quickly. And here is the result - Cashmere Fetchings.
The pattern, of course, is Fetching, by Cheryl Niamath. I made these in a single day - they really are an extremely quick knit - and I used less than one ball of RYC Cashmere Tweed, now sadly discontinued. This is the same yarn that I used for Susie earlier in the year - I had some leftovers.
I've still got a bit more of this yarn, so I've now cast on for the Dean Street Hat in size L (fits 18" - 24") because my head measures 23 1/2". At the moment I'm wondering if it is going to end up being too loose - this is lovely yarn but it doesn't have a whole lot of fibre memory. When I've got a bit more fabric on the needles I'll try it on and see what it's like for fit.
We are off to the vet with Lucy this morning, she's been off her food for a few days and this morning she is coughing and is very subdued, poor little thing. So we'll see what the vet can do to help her.