Sunday, 15 February 2009

Accentuate the positive

It has occurred to me that yesterday nobody knew what I was on about with the title. But it seems more appropriate the usual way around today, so that's what we've got.

I do feel very positive indeed about this knitting, it is so lovely.

I know, it's beige.

But it isn't just beige. There are tiny little flecks of gold, and turquoise, and red, and green. Nothing overt, nothing in-your-face. Subtle. And beautiful.


Can you see? Believe me, this yarn is lovely. I've never knitted with aran-weight cashmere before, and now I know exactly what I've been missing.



Also, I found this on Heather's blog, and this seems pretty positive too.




Your Word is "Peace"



You see life as precious, and you wish everyone was safe, happy, and taken care of.

Social justice, human rights, and peace for all nations are all important to you.



While you can't stop war, you try to be as calm and compassionate as possible in your everyday life.

You promote harmony and cooperation. You're always willing to meet someone a little more than halfway.

No comments: