Thursday, 20 November 2008

When all else fails....

.... bloggers make lists. In this case, quite a short list.

  • I need more socks. This situation has been made worse by the fact that yesterday my lovely Grasshopper socks in Blue Moon Silkie managed to get in with the mixed wash, and were felted. Sob!

Here is what they used to look like. I haven't the heart to take a picture of them now.....
  • I have broken another sock needle. This is most frustrating, but it was entirely my own fault - I was in a hurry, and I jammed the sock into my bag without paying sufficient attention. So now I have two sets of 2.5mm bamboo sock needles, different lengths, each with just four needles left. I do not like using needles that are not all the same length. And yes, this is quite unreasonable of me.
  • I think that I need to start using metal needles - or else Magic Loop. Now there's a thought.
  • The Earth Stripe Curtain needs to be on the needles.
Nope, not yet.....

2 comments:

Lin said...

I love that curtain! Magic loop is the only way, you know you must try it!

Anonymous said...

Have you also seen the new addi sock circular needles? I bought some last week, just to try them, didn't think I'd get one with them at first but after knitting the cuff I'm quite used to them already and it does save time. p.s. my score was 34 on the colour hue test! I'm going to try again and see if I can do better!
Terri x