Wednesday, 26 November 2008

NaKniSweMoDo


This was an easy decision. I am in!

The Ravelry group is here.

This was started by Susan, Cheryl, and Margene. We all intend to complete twelve adult sweaters during 2009 - these must be finished and ready to wear by 31 December 2009.

It can be any sort of knitted top - a sleeveless sweater still counts. But it must be adult sized - and I can easily think of 12 sweaters that I want to knit for myself. I could, however, try to argue that a sweater knitted for my husband ought to count double - but I won't go down that road!

So far this year, the total is 15. And the Striped Sweater is still going along nicely. Despite a couple of extremely busy days when I haven't managed to do much knitting, I am sure it will be finished before the end of the year.

So, can I do it again next year? I hope so. Something else, as well - I intend to knit all the sweaters from stash, or handspun.

And now that I've said that, it feels like more of a commitment than the twelve sweaters.

No comments: