Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Wednesday

I haven't got a photo of Lakes to show you, because I am disorganised today. You may imagine about four inches of pale grey knitting in 2x1 rib, with the single rib side as the right side. That's where I am at the moment.

The whole day seems to have been spent running errands that have been put off too many times already - sort of a catch-up day, if you will. All good, except that there has been very little time for knitting.

Today is day 2 of my 20 days, and I have started the second ball of yarn, so Kate's hat is not in immediate danger. However I need to get that second ball finished, and preferably start the third one this evening.

I might manage this.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm cheering you on! :-) And still also wondering how you manage to knit so fast. I've given up on housework and we don't eat anything that needs cooking any more but still can't get through my stash any quicker. ;-)