Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Wednesday

I meant to post this morning, but completely forgot. It's been such a lovely day today.

Here is Clovelly, sitting on the table in the conservatory in the morning sunshine.


This is from the Rowan Classic book Coast, and it can be made in either Rowan Classic's Natural Silk Aran, or Cotton Jeans. I'm making it in Cotton Jeans, in 360 Canvas - it's a nice mixture of grey/biscuit/natural, and I'm liking the fabric - pleasantly solid, as this is 100% cotton in an aran weight - and nicely drapy. Beautifully soft, too. This is going to be lovely to wear.

In the end I went for size 16 - to fit bust 40". I don't think that negative ease is necessarily quite what I want with this fabric, and I should have enough yarn for this size - so that's a decision now.

No going back.

1 comment:

Heather said...

This looks lovely so far! and it looks like a style which will look fine if it is a bit roomy.