Thursday, 24 April 2008

A short post

Clovelly is coming along nicely.

I won't bore you with another picture of beige knitting - I'll just say that at this point, the back and both sleeves are finished, and I'm past the waist decreases on the front. Maybe I'll get it finished this weekend.

Next will be either Truffle in the lovely Silk Cotton yarn, or Spook in the equally lovely but very different Kidsilk Haze.

This year is definitely the year of the sweater. What is it so far? - six, I think. Clovelly will make seven. I must get Pia and the Cobblestone Pullover finished, as well.....

You know, it is very nice making actual garments for myself, rather than other people as it has always tended to be in the past. I am definitely inclined to carry on with this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am full of admiration not only for the finishing of the lovely sweaters you are making, but for the speed with which you do it! Marvellous, well done....thanks for sharing them too...maybe at the end of the year (or quarterly, at the current speed?) you could have a round-up and review, maybe even a vote on the favourite? They are all lovely though, maybe we could rate 1st, 2nd, 3rd? I like 'Mine' best so far! Fran