Tuesday, 4 March 2008

Tuesday

I haven't really been doing very much at all recently other than knitting and sleeping. Substantially more of the latter, though, so there hasn't been a huge amount of progress considering the amount of time I've been off work.


Here is the back of Chevy though, looking stripy due to the sunshine coming in through the conservatory windows. I'm working the raglan shaping at the moment, and still loving the fabric here. Sheeny, drapy, beautiful colours, and a well behaved yarn to work with. All good.

Today we are going out to the library. This will be the first time I've left the house for nearly a week, other than visits to the doctor of course. Looking forward to it! - and also looking forward to getting back to work later this week. I miss my yarnwall.

1 comment:

Queen of the froggers said...

Chevy is coming along. Glad you are getting better.