Thursday, 20 December 2007

News!

I'm going to be a Rowan Design Consultant.

I can't even begin to tell you how pleased and excited I am about this. This has been my dream job for a long, long time - and I still cannot quite believe that the vacancy came about just at the right time, and in the right place.

I'll be starting in the New Year, once the sales are out of the way, and I will be based at John Lewis Cribbs Causeway, near Bristol - Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

There is a strange mixture of feelings at the moment - I really want to do well at this job, yet I am also just a little apprehensive - after all, I've never worked in a retail environment before.

But really, it is a door opening for me, a wonderful opportunity. And I shall see where it leads!

9 comments:

Pixie said...

Whooo and congrats to you.. what a great way to start the new year :)

picperfic said...

a dream job indeed! congratulations!

Kai said...

Congratulations honey!!! :)
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!!

Kazza said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lucky, lucky you! But you're just the right person for the job. Many congratulations!
Lisa x

Martelle said...

What a fantastic Christmas present - I'm sure you'll be fab.

Octopus Knits said...

How exciting - congratulations!

Heather said...

Congratulations! You will be great, I hope you enjoy it :-)

Anonymous said...

You'll be wonderful at it Fiona, you are, after all, the font of all knitting knowledge!
Happy New Year and hope you had a great Christmas, all the very best with the new job from Klyve and me xx