Monday, 26 November 2007

Monday morning

With just a month to go until Christmas, I have realised that I only have five more socks to knit. That's socks, not pairs of socks, I hasten to add.

Plus, I have two sock designs in my head, and no time to work them until I have the gift socks done. Most frustrating.

Anyway, yesterday I finished the first of a pair of crew socks, and now I have the urge to start another pair, which will not be crew socks. I have had my fill of 2x2 ribbing for a while. I am not worried about Second Sock Syndrome, it has never threatened me yet. And yes, I know there is always a first time.

I have done remarkably little knitting over the weekend, although I have been spinning some more of the Fleece Artist Pinata. Spinning has me hooked again, definitely. I think this is because of going to spinning guild last weekend, spinning is such a social activity and I do love watching and learning from other people.

However I really must buckle down and get these socks done.

I seem to have a bad cold on the way, unfortunately. This is not the best timing, as I have a job interview soon - at least, I very much hope that I do. I am really, really keen to get this position. I don't want to say any more in case it doesn't materialise......

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, you are doing well! My christmas knitting is unfortunately still theoretical.

Good luck with the interview, I hope it goes well and look forward to hearing about it!

Queen of the froggers said...

Best wishes for the interview and I hope that cold doesn't appear.

Kai said...

Good luck with the interview. *hugs* on the cold front.