Thursday, 10 May 2007

Back to our muttons

Now that I have finished being childishly amazed by the internet, and also now that I have finished (well, hopefully) making embarrassing mistakes - thankyou, Anonymous, you know who you are! - some semblance of normality now returns, because I can knit again.

Here is the current state of play with Flicca. I picked it up again this morning and as you can see I have nearly finished the first skein - this stuff does work up fast. It is Sirdar Click, by the way.

Yesterday I managed to find some narrow velvet ribbon for the inside of the neckline, not without difficulty. So finishing will actually be possible. No buttons on this, which also simplifies matters

I have a fancy to wear this to knitting group later this month - it is probably the last time I will be able to get to this knitting group, as we will be moving house next month. The knitting group meets this month on Wednesday 23rd. And today is the 10th - so that means I have 13 days.

I wonder if I will manage it.

2 comments:

Kai said...

Flicca is looking lovely so far. Have to get myself some of that there Click. I've heard loads about it.

Heather said...

Looks good so far! I will look forward to seeing it at knitting group.