1. Addi lace needles are very, very nice indeed. All the good things you've heard about them are true.
2. I still don't like magic looping. If anything could do it, it would be using my new Addi lace needles. I just had to try them out on something, and the Hundertwasser socks were to hand. However magic looping is still not for me, and I have reverted to my trusty Inox bamboos.
3. I am now trying very hard not to think of new projects for which I could use the new lace needles.
4. Grease stains on a favourite tshirt can be really, really difficult to remove. Yes, I have tried Stain Devils. Twice. Tomorrow I will be trying again.
5. Permanent marker on a favourite pair of white plastic sunglasses can be really, really difficult to remove. Until you try surgical spirit, which works like magic. I wonder if it works on grease stains.....?
6. I still have my raglan mojo, but there's not going to be a picture until it's finished. It just looks like a big dark navy blue blob at the moment, and that is fairly easy to imagine.